Sales / field representative
Marketing / Engineering | Senior | Valencia, Spain
Quaternium is an innovative drone startup redefining the limits of multi rotor RPAS. With our latest product HYBRiX.20 we aim at becoming the leader company for professional multi copters in the markets of aerial surveys, first responders and small good transport.
Play a key role in building it from the initial steps: an exciting job in a collaborative environment is waiting for you!
- To promote and demonstrate Quaternium products worldwide, meeting with customers at Quaternium facilities, on client locations and professional fairs.
- To elaborate and manage business proposals.
- To provide remote and on-field post-sales service, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- To advise and train customers, or other personnel, in operation, overhaul, and maintenance of Quaternium RPAS.
- To train distributors’ sales representatives and newly hired FSR personnel on product knowledge and Company sales procedures.
- To travel often and work abroad with flexible schedule, that might include nights, holidays and weekends.
- To support the product team with market insight and customer feedback.
- You are customer oriented, and have several years of negotiation, sales or B2B customer oriented work experience.
- You are passionate about drones, having operated multicopter RPAS for several years and you possess technical knowledge in the field.
- You possess exceptional communication skills, being fluent in English and Spanish.
- You manage time effectively prioritizing assignments without need of supervision.
- You feel comfortable working in a startup environment with high uncertainty and constant change.
- You possess a valid driver license.
What we offer
- Becoming part of an international, friendly and motivated team in a young startup atmosphere
- A challenging project with the most innovative technology in its field
- Room for further responsibilities and professional growth
- The opportunity to travel around the world and take part in amazing tech challenges
If this sounds like your next challenge, we’d like to hear from you! Please send us an email to email@example.com, attach your CV and answer shortly the following questions in your cover letter:
- Why do you want to work in a drone startup? Why us?
- Where have you been working before and why did you leave?
- How long have you been flying / assembling drones and which ones?