Multicopter assembly technician
Technical | Junior | Valencia, Spain
Quaternium is an innovative drone startup redefining the limits of multi rotor RPAS. With our latest product HYBRiX.20 we aim at becoming the leader company for professional multi copters in the markets of aerial surveys, first responders and small good transport.
Play a key role in building it from the initial steps: an exciting job in a collaborative environment is waiting for you!
- To prototype components with 3D printer and CNC router
- To assemble hybrid fuel-electric multicopter RPAS
- To solder cables and connectors
- To keep track of inventory and manage the stock of components
- To identify potential improvements in the production process
- To support the Product and R&D team
- You like building things
- You are a methodical and organized person
- You have wide experience with mechanics and electronics
- You manage 3D printers and CNC machines
- You like working in a changing startup environment
- You can estimate realistic time required to perform your tasks and deliver them fast
What we offer
- Becoming part of an international, friendly and motivated team in a startup atmosphere
- A challenging project with the most innovative technology in the field
- Room for further responsibilities and professional growth
If this sounds like your next challenge, we’d like to hear from you! Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attach your CV and answer shortly the following questions in your cover letter:
- Why do you want to work in a drone startup? Why us?
- Where have you been working before and why did you leave?
- Which drones have you built before and how did they perform?
- Which drones do you fly and for how long have you been flying them?